Thinking about fundraising events?
We know you’re busy! Instead of spending endless hours planning fundraising events, let us handle the details for you!
Here are some of the top reasons to have a fundraiser at The Artist’s Retreat:
- We provide the fun! Everyone loves art. Even people who aren’t very artistic love to do art projects.
- It’s an activity for all ages. Kids and adults will have a blast together.
- It’s a family event! Families can have fun spending time at the studio together.
- It’s worry free! If you hold a leadership position in a church or in your local PTA, you’re probably swamped with tasks.
- Ask about our private parties also.
Fundraising is a positive way to build an awareness for important issues or causes. It’s also a great way to get your community involved and invested in causes that they care about. When a community comes together to support a cause, the outcome is significantly more successful than trying to go it alone.
Do a Local Fundraiser With The Artist’s Retreat
Fundraising Events at The Artist’s Retreat are a great way to raise money. Once you leave the details to someone else, you’ll never want to rely on another bake sale again!
To get started planning a fundraiser or private event, give us a call today at (918) 335-8318!