Intro to Needle Felting – Halloween Edition!
In this 2-hour class, you will learn how to use felting needles and natural fibers (sheep and alpaca fleeces) to make basic shapes. You will use these shapes to create a simple needle felted project to take home and enjoy.
This class is recommended before taking any of our Level 1 Needle Felting Projects classes.
This class is for adults and teens, ages 16 and up, who have never done any needle felting and want to learn the basics.
October 7th (Saturday)
1:00 am – 3:00 pm
The Artist’s Retreat
925 West Main Street, Ste B
Collinsville, OK 74021
Katherine Lucas with Fitzgerald Acres Alpaca Ranch in Collinsville, OK will be teaching this Intro to Needle Felting.
- All materials and tools are included and you take home what you make.
- Some projects may take more than one class to complete.
- Drop-ins are allowed if space is available. Contact us for more details: (918) 335-8318.
- Classes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Advantages of Needle Felting?
- Needle felting is a great stress reliever.
- With needle felting, the possibilities are endless. You can create anything you dream up.
- It is a forgiving craft. You can easily fix most mistakes.
- Needle felting requires only a few basic tools so it’s an affordable hobby to get started in.
- It’s a portable craft. You can do felting pretty much anywhere you go.
- Needle felted creations make wonderful and unique gifts.
The process of felting requires focus and concentration, so it seems to have a bit of a meditative quality. This crease a sense of peace and calmness to you while you work on your project.